April 21 Update: Where It All Began and Finding True Strength

April 21, 2020 |

Tulips at University Blvd. entrance
Tulips at the University Boulevard entrance to campus. Photo compliments of Scott Huck, campus photographer.

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:1-2)

Today’s update starts with where it all began for the class of 2020, shares a sunny study spot, reminds us how we find true strength, and introduces the final live chapel for the year tomorrow.

Senior Memories – We’re sharing another class of 2020 memory video! Today, we go back to where it all began: Getting Started 2016. Watch as the class of 2020 drives onto campus for the first time, moves into their residence halls, and begins their 1,000 days at Cedarville. Enjoy!

Show Us Your Workspace – Nursing student Alyssa Brennan has created quite the sunny setup to study from home.

Girl study on sun porch

True Strength – Today in chapel, we were blessed by a rebroadcast of a message from Mark 14 by John Onwuchekwa, encouraging us to invite others into our weakness and vulnerability and experience the true grace of God that comes with surrender to Him. If you missed it, watch it now.

Tomorrow in Chapel – Tomorrow is the final live chapel of the academic year! Join us for SGA Chapel: Final Celebration live at 10 a.m. via Facebook Live or the chapel livestream.

Posted in: , ,

Comments are disabled