Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18)
Happy New Year! We hope you are having a restful and refreshing break and have been able to take time to reflect on the birth of our Savior and the great hope we have in Him. We are excited to welcome our students back to campus for spring semester soon, and we look forward with excitement to all that the Lord will accomplish at Cedarville in the coming months.
To prepare for the new semester, we have updated our Caring Well. Staying Well. COVID-19 Operating Plan based on data and observations from the fall semester and updated guidance from government and health officials. You’ll find the following key changes to the updated plan:
- Spring semester calendar, including return to campus information for students coming from outside the U.S. (pg. 9)
- Chapel plans with the Field House as the primary venue to start (pg. 10)
- Spring event information, including Global Outreach days, Yellow Jacket athletics, commencement, and admissions events (pg. 12)
- Updated quarantine protocols (pg. 18)
- Expanded rapid antigen testing and added explanation about the vaccine (pg. 18)
Watch for additional updates between now and the start of spring semester. As a reminder, residence halls open for returning students at 8 a.m. on Sunday, January 17. Classes begin at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you!
Posted in: Updates