Last Update: May 6, 2020
This page provides resources and links related to academic support services and information that will be helpful to students and faculty during this time of remote (online) learning.
- Centennial Library website
- COVID-19 Offers and Resources have been made temporarily available to students and faculty members.
- All items that are due will have those due dates extended to August 17. OhioLINK items can be renewed through your account.
- You can renew items checked out to you online.
- Research support services, including chat and research appointments, will be available through online delivery.
- The Cove (Academic Enrichment) website
- All tutoring appointments will use Google Hangout or FaceTime now through Friday, March 27.
- You will continue to make tutoring appointments online as usual.
- For now, appointments will be with just one student.
- There will be no Math Lab offered and no Peer Coach review sessions or drop-in. If you need assistance with those courses, you can make an online tutoring appointment.
- Disability Services will continue to provide services for students with disabilities. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
- Writing Center website
- All appointments will be online during this time.
- If you sign up for an online appointment, you will receive an email with a link to your appointment. Use that link to access your appointment.
- To use the online option, you will need to have video and audio capabilities.
- If there is a glitch with our software, the tutor may set up an alternate meeting through Google Hangouts.
- Your appointment will be most productive if you upload a copy of your paper when you schedule your appointment.
Center for Teaching and Learning
The CTL produces the FOCUS blog with helpful educational tools and information on teaching and learning.
Refer to the Canvas website for guides, Q&A, and ideas.