Last Update: June 1, 2020
Known COVID-19 Cases at Cedarville University – 0
Students in Self-Isolation – 0
Cedarville University has a plan in place for responding quickly to any suspected COVID-19 case on our campus, caring well for those affected, and limiting spread of the virus.
Adapted from our longstanding Pandemic/Flu Outbreak Response Plan, these five protocols reflect the best advisement of our own University health experts as well as regional and national public health authorities:
- Triage – Engage with affected individual via telehealth; quarantine the individual and confirm the COVID-19 diagnosis; continue to monitor symptoms.
- Test – Provide testing for close contacts of the affected individual.
- Tell – Notify the Greene County Health Department and alert the campus community.
- Tend – Ensure the affected individual is properly isolated and monitored; properly sanitize any potentially infected spaces.
- Trace – Work with county health officials to properly contact trace.