5. Multicultural Resource List
  6. Intercultural Update Blog
  7. Contact Us
  8. International Students
  9. Diversity Scholarship
  10. Rev. James D. Parker Sr. Scholarship

Thankfully, A New Way To Dine

November 24, 2015

“Have you been to One Bistro? You need to check that out” . That is the question and statement that I’ve been challenged with time and time again over the last few months. It was great to see what is happening at this ministry first hand. One ┬áBistro offers... View Article

Difficult Dialogues Are Not So Difficult After All

November 19, 2015

What exactly should happen when a significant event occurs in our nation or world? One thing that happens with students is that they discuss the issues. Sometimes those conversations, when they happen, are life changing. Too often the conversation breakdown before they get too far. In an effort to... View Article

Teachable Moments

November 11, 2015

What happens when you put students, faculty, staff, music, instructors and great Latino food together? You get the Salsa Workshop! On October 20th, instructors from the Dayton Contemporary Dance Company returned to campus to help us respectfully and educationally grow in our understanding of Latin and African expressions. We... View Article

A Tale of Two Ladies

November 5, 2015

There was such pride in their eyes. As I looked at the crowd in the fellowship hall of a Springfield, Ohio area church, what surprised me was their incredible pride in my daughter. They listened to Jessica talk about Cedarville and what this great school has to offer, while... View Article