We’re heading into the homestretch of the spring semester. Do you need a place for your group to gather and work on projects? We have five group study rooms available for you to reserve (four on the upper level, one on the lower level).
You can use our upper level kiosk or our online reservation system to reserve a group study room.
- Sign up using your @cedarville.edu email address
- Group study rooms are reservable whenever the library is open
- An unreserved room will be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Patrons with a scheduled reservation for a specific room have priority over non-reserved occupants
- Rooms may be reserved for a 1-hour time period (max = 2 reservations/day and 5 reservations/week)
- Rooms are equipped with a PC and large screen LCD TV