April 22, 2020 by

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cedarville University is online for the rest of the semester, which means that a lot of Cedarville students are spending their days with their family. Many of us are missing fun events, including ALT nights that are planned by the student activities board.

We, unfortunately, were unable to do our last ALT night, so the student activities board encouraged Cedarville students to participate in DIY ALT night. If you are unsure what an ALT night is, check out a past post that will give you insight! My family spent the entire night together cooking, eating, playing games, and watching a movie. Our cookies turned out great and dinner was good too. We had a hard time picking a movie, so we created a mathematical algorithm to make sure everyone had a say. It was such a great time to spend as a family.

I’m posting a video below so you can come alongside my family during our ALT night at home, and maybe you can consider hosting your own family ALT night! I am sure your parents would love it, and I know you would too! I hope this continues to stir excitement as your first year at Cedarville quickly approaches.

I also would like to note that my little sister greatly helped in the editing process. She has a passion for video making so it was another fun thing to do together. I hope you enjoy watching!

Tags: , , ,
Posted in: , ,