The team arrived over a week ago. There are two groups to our team. The Glennallen group, works rotations at the clinic. The second group–the Delta Junction team works at the other clinic site, roughly three hours away.
– Seeing moose, rabbits, sheep, and bears
– Learning in depth history about the Alaska natives
– Getting to know the clinic staff
– Delta Junction is experiencing a major forest fire, so prayers for their safety and that our team can still head to the clinic site.
– For the team to learn and adjust to the lifestyle here.
– Safety: from wildlife, forest fires, and health of the team in general.
Thank you all so much for your prayer support!