Alumni Updates Fall 2021
We are excited for what is happening in the lives of our alumni. Be sure to let us know of any changes in YOUR life!
Vineeta Rao, Pharm.D. ’19 received outstanding awards in 2021. They include Society of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacists Top Trainee Poster for research project, “Pharmacist-Led Identification of Patients with Primary Palliative Care Needs,” and Summa Health Postgraduate Day Best Oral Presentation for same poster. Keep up the amazing work, Vineeta!
- Sarah Anderson, Pharm.D. ’16 – Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences and Assistant Director of Clinical Skills Lab, High Point University, Fred Wilson School of Pharmacy
- Sarah Geyer, Pharm.D. ’18 – Pharmacist, Profero Team
- Kale Hanavan, Pharm.D. ’19 – Medical Information Liaison at Myriad Neuroscience
- Myriam Shaw, Pharm.D. ’19 – Assistant Professor for The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy and Director of Pharmacy, Extension, and Public health Initiatives
- Stephanie Wu, Pharm.D. ’21 – Immunology/Medical Science Liaison Post-Doctoral Fellow at Sanofi Genzyme in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Calvin Anderson, Pharm.D. ’17 welcomed daughter Nevaeh on September 30, 2021.
- Ruth Choi, Pharm.D. ’18 married Andrew Su on September 19, 2020.
- Sarah Geyer, Pharm.D. ’18 welcomed Nathaniel on October 14, 2020.
- Hannah Chittenden, Pharm.D. ’19 welcomed Addilyn Rae on Oct 6, 2021.
- Julia Gardner, Pharm.D. ’20 welcomed Graham Michael, on March 5, 2021.
- Deanna Hill, Pharm.D. ’21 welcomed Silje Lai-Ming on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2021.
Posted in: Uncategorized