Used Computer Sale – Online Ordering is Open!
Used desktop computers (Windows 7), laptops (Windows Vista), and 22″ monitors are available for sale. If you do not live in the area, you may designate someone to pick up and pay for your system in the “Comments” area of the order form. Systems cannot be held past the July 2015 pick up dates.
- View system and monitor availability, specifications, warranty, and pricing at the Used Computer Sale website.
- Choose a pick up date of July 16, 17, 30, or 31 between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Pre-order a used computer or monitor using the Used Computer Sale online order form.
- Pay when you pick up your system by cash, check, or credit card.
Moodle 2.9 Upgrade – Tuesday 7/7
The Moodle learning management system (online courses) will be upgraded to version 2.9 between 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7.
- All Moodle resources and content will be inaccessible during this time.
- A summary of the new Moodle 2.9 features is available from the Moodle Support Pages.
Important Future Dates – Redwood Upgrade, Windows Updates, and Fall Student Moodle Upload
Please make note of the following upcoming dates. More details will become available as the dates get closer.
- Redwood Upgrade (7/17 starting at 3:00 p.m.) The Redwood server will be migrated to new hardware beginning at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 17. This migration will take approximately 9-12 hours and during this time any system or service that derives it’s data from the Redwood server will not function. Student systems affected include: CedarInfo. More information regarding this upgrade will be sent out as we get closer to the date.
- Windows Updates (7/23, 8/20) Monthly Windows server maintenance is scheduled from 5:30 – 7:00 a.m. on these dates. You may notice a brief outage with the main web server, as well as intermittent access to the Google mail login page.
- Moodle Rosters (7/31) The rosters for all enrolled pharmacy students were uploaded today (7/1). All other students enrolled in fall online classes will be uploaded on 7/31.