WebAdvisor and Tax Form Updates
Below are frequently-asked questions for accessing WebAdvisor and consenting to receive electronic versions of W2 and/or 1098-T tax forms:
- First-time WebAdvisor users should reset their CedarNet password through CedarInfo so that it is synchronized with the WebAdvisor system (it can be reset to your current password).
- WebAdvisor requires a lowercase username and password. If you use the Safari web browser, check that the browser does not automatically change the first letter of your username to uppercase.
- If you completed the WebAdvisor process to consent to electronic tax forms last year, you do not need to repeat the consent process again this year.
- Tax forms have not yet been generated, which is why you cannot yet download the forms from WebAdvisor. You will receive a follow-up email when the tax forms are available for download.
- Students can consent to receive electronic versions of tax documents and download tax documents through WebAdvisor. Parents cannot perform this task through WebAdvisor, even if their student has granted parent access privileges.
- If you cannot access WebAdvisor after performing the above actions, please submit a computer service request for further assistance.
Monthly CedarNet Maintenance
Information Technology will be performing monthly Windows maintenance on the servers Tuesday, January 21, beginning at 5:30 am. Maintenance should be completed by 7:00 am.
During this time, you may notice a brief outage with the main web server, as well as intermittent access to the Google mail login page. For your planning purposes, future dates for scheduled Windows maintenance are the mornings of February 18 and March 18.
Posted in: TechNews