Newest IT Staff: Lauren Cline and Brennon Gee

1. Help Pages
  2. TechStop
  3. Procedures
  4. Contact Us
  5. AV Services
  6. Buying/Selling
  7. CedarNet Accounts
  8. Cell Phone Plans
  9. Computer Labs
  10. Employment
  11. General Information
  12. Guest Network Access
  13. IT Blog
  14. Mailing Groups (PDF)
  15. Mobile Apps
  16. New Computers
  17. Technology FAQ
  18. Wireless Access
April 23, 2019

Lauren Cline’s Bio

I’m from a little town just outside Kansas City, KS, where I attended public school from K-12. In 2014, I was hired as a System Engineer intern at a local healthcare IT corporation which sparked my interest in IT and started opening doors in the field. Two years later, I began my education at Cedarville University, where I am pursuing my undergrad in IT Management. In the fall of 2016, I began working in the IT department as a student technician. I spent the first school year with ClassLab then switched to TechStop in the fall of 2017. These experiences equipped me with a better understanding of Cedarville’s IT infrastructure and made the transition into my current role as a Tier 2 Support Technician go smoothly. I look forward to supporting faculty and staff systems, exploring Mac administration, and tackling any other projects that come my way.

Brennon Gee’s Bio

I grew up in Pennsylvania and was home-schooled all the way through high school. When trying to choose a college I was looking for an academically challenging Christian school with a computer science major. One of my friends told me about Cedarville, so I decided to visit and from then on I knew that Cedarville was the right place. I will be graduating this May with a degree in computer science. I started working as a student worker in the dining hall and worked there for three semesters. I then got hired by TechStop as a student worker and really enjoyed learning about the different machines that we got to work on. In January I was hired as an Application Developer for Information Systems and Services team. So far working with this team has been great and I look forward to continuing working and learning here at Cedarville.

Posted in: