Soft Skills Training – Atomic Learning
Many of you have taken advantage of the online technology training offered through Atomic Learning. You now have an opportunity to view the following soft skill video titles as well. Use your CedarNet username and password to access the training.
- Effective Listening Training
- Over the Rainbow Customer Service Training
- Navigating Relational Conflict
- The Art of Influence
- Atomic Learning Web Site (how to get started with Atomic Learning)
CedarNet Wireless Update
The Cedarville wireless network has experienced some outages and instability over the past several weeks. Information Technology shares your concern, and we are working with our vendors to identify the cause of the authentication issues, and to make the wireless environment more stable. We appreciate your understanding.
Internet Service Provider Maintenance – Thurs/Fri
Cedarville University’s Internet service provider will be performing maintenance between 11:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 6 through 2:00 a.m. on Friday, February 7. Internet access may be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during this time.
There are many ways to get help with a technology issue at Cedarville University:
- Report a wireless outage or computer problem – cedar.to/csr
- View the computer help pages – cedar.to/computerhelp
- Ask a technology question – email Computer Help (24 hours a day) or call (937) 766-7905 until 11:00 p.m.
For updates and other technology news:
Posted in: TechNews