Please make note of the following immediate issues which may affect you.
Printer Maintenance – Sat. 9/5 from 8-11 p.m.
The network and infrastructure services team has scheduled network printing maintenance (including CedarPrint) for tomorrow (Saturday) starting at 8:00 p.m. Printing to network printers and CedarPrint stations will be unavailable between 8:00 – 11:00 p.m. You will want to print out any CedarPrint documents before 8:00 p.m. on Saturday as the print queue may be erased during maintenance.
Holiday Computer Lab Hours
- The open-access computer labs in BTS 111 and ENS 251 will close at 5:00 p.m. today (Friday) and remain closed over Labor Day weekend. The labs will reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Tues., September 8.
- The SSC 103 computer lab and Rinnova computer area will be open according to Steven Student Center holiday building hours.
- Computers in the Centennial Library will be open according to the Library holiday schedule.
Getting Help from IT
There are several options for getting assistance with technical questions and issues:
- Technical or equipment problems – submit an online IT Request.
- Software or technical questions – search the TechHelp pages or email TechHelp.
- Technical and software training – view online training videos at Atomic Learning.
- Personal computer or device support – visit the TechStop center between 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays (closed on Labor Day).
- CedarNet updates – follow information technology on twitter @cedarvilleIT.
- Information Technology website and blog – including archived TechNews and TechAlerts (cedarville.edu/it).
- Help desk – call 937-766-7905 until 11:00 p.m. (including weekends). You may leave a message for after-hours support.
Posted in: TechAlert