This week several more CU email accounts were compromised through successful phishing emails. We encourage you to join the 350+ users who have already taken steps to protect their CedarNet accounts:
– Set up your four security questions in CedarInfo (view instructions).
– Opt-in for Duo Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) through CedarInfo (view instructions).
- Duo TFA will now protect your University email and your CedarInfo transactions from unauthorized use.
- NEW Starting Wed. 10/21, Duo TFA will also secure your Moodle access.
- You or your department can purchase a Duo token (which clips on your key ring) if you do not want to access Duo from your phone. Tokens cost $20. Please submit an IT request for this option.
NEW Moodle Log In Screen – Wed., Oct. 21
Starting on Wednesday, October 21, clicking the blue [Log in] button to access Moodle will redirect to the login screen you normally see for CedarInfo. If you are already logged in to CedarInfo, clicking the Moodle [LogIn] button will grant you immediate access to Moodle.
NEW CU Mobile App
Have you tried the new CU Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet? The new app is now available for both iOS and Android devices and offers many new options and features. Visit the Apple or Google Play store for the free download.
Posted in: TechNews