If you use Adobe products (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, etc.), you need to take the following action to continue using these products due to the expiration of the Adobe license. Action is only needed on University-owned faculty and staff computers. No action is needed for lab computers and TechCart computers.
1. Open CedarNet 2.0 from your desktop.
2. Enter “Adobe” in the search bar.
3. Select “Adobe Creative Cloud App.”
4. Select “Install.” It may take up to 10 minutes for the installation process.
5. You will be prompted to restart your computer when the installation finishes.
6. Log back in to your computer using your Cedarville University credentials.
7. Sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud using your Cedarville email address.
8. Authenticate using your Cedarville username and password.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud App Update Installation will begin automatically. The Adobe Creative Cloud App will restart when the update process completes. This process may take up to 5 minutes.
- When the Adobe Creative Cloud App comes back up, a new icon will be placed on the desktop and the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop will launch.
9. Select the Adobe Creative Cloud products you desire to install by clicking on “Install.”
- The installation process may take a few minutes to complete for each selected product. Installation times may vary depending on the product chosen.
10. Select “Open” to launch the product.
Posted in: TechNews